Saturday, February 5, 2011

special guest model

I was going to do a serious post about this new dress I made, from Anna Maria Horner's Roundabout pattern, with one of her gorgeous new 'Innocent Crush' voiles, with a little contrast 'Pastry Line'.

I even took some serious 'process' and 'detail' photos. Bottom line is, I love this dress, but reduced the puffiness of the sleeves a bit by taking 1.5 inches off the top of the top curve. But do keep scrolling down, because the best is yet to come.

tracing time

Yup, that'd be me doing awkward timer-photo-pose

Loving the pockets

Original sleeve before excess puffiness removed
Tonight, Jasper disappeared for a while then emerged like this: newspaper, Dada's shoes, taekwondo belt, hat, 'beard' and all. Dress is inside-out, showcasing my seam-work.




Who needs daughters, when there are sons like these?

- Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, I would really love to know what you think. Go on!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...